Louis Vuitton company opens jobs for Client Advisor positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Consulting, Information Technology, & Sales skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Retail Apparel and Fashion, Retail, & Retail Luxury Goods and Jewelry, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Consulting, Information Technology, Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Industry:||Retail, Retail Apparel and Fashion, Retail Luxury Goods and Jewelry|
About The Job
Louis Vuitton is known throughout the world for it’s trend setting, avant-garde fashion and leather goods, without compromising tradition and expert craftsmanship, and when you combine Louis Vuitton, the world’s leading luxury brand. We are recruiting for Full time Client Advisors to join us in our beautiful store in Johannesburg.
You will be meticulous, commercially minded, empathetic, curious and have a proven track record in sales or hospitality.
In return, you will join a winning, well established team who are experts in the field of sales and customer service. Roles are based in our vibrant and exciting Johannesburg store, with its own special characteristics and nearby attractions.
You will be provided with the best training the luxury retail industry has to offer, generous benefits and an inspirational and exceptional working environment. We strive to recruit the best talent and encourage further development within the brand.
“Make your career a beautiful journey” with Louis Vuitton !
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales results
- Welcome every Client and provide the best Client experience
- Advise Clients across the Brand and all product categories
- Engage with Clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clienteling tools, in order to foster Brand loyalty
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the store
- Learn and master Brand and product knowledge
- Respect Louis Vuitton Brand standards in terms of grooming and behavior
- Follow the company’s policies and procedures
Expected Attitudes & Skills
- Commercial Mindset
- Passion for the brand
- Professional Attitude
- Responsibility & Ownership
- Agility willing to adapt to different clients and situations
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Louis Vuitton, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.