RPO Recruitment company opens jobs for Civil Engineer positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Durban - KwaZulu-Natal, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
An exciting new career opportunity has become available for a qualified and experienced Civil Engineer at a leading multi-disciplinary consulting firm in Durban.
The Civil Engineer will design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion. You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast-growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact on society.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and others)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports on project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- BSc/BEng or BTech degree in Civil Engineering
- Pr Eng or Pr Tech Eng registration with ECSA preferred
- Minimum 5 -10 years’ extensive experience in the design and contract administration of national roads
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
RPO is a Specialist Recruitment Agency that focuses on providing candidates and clients with unique recruitment solutions specifically tailored to their needs.
We focus on helping you reach your personal and professional goals by connecting you to your perfect career path.
To apply for this role please visit the RPO recruitment website: rporecruitment.us or connect with one of our consultants: Meghan Du Plessis or Riana Hattingh on LinkedIn regarding this vacancy. Alternatively email us at the email address below: [email protected]
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company RPO Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.