Pollock & Associates company opens jobs for Chief Operations Officer positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Executive experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Pollock & Associates|
|Position:||Chief Operations Officer|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Chief Operations Officer FMCG / Food & Bev /Agri
Cape Town – Western Cape – South Africa
Reporting to the CEO you will be required to provide strategic direction, leadership and management of operational and financial activities that are aligned to meet overall strategic objectives set by the Board of Directors. You will be measured on operational performance, planning, budgets, cash flow and overall management including strategic plans. You will head up the Manufacturing, Supply Chain, QA, Technical Services, Health and Safety, Projects, Planning and Procurement departments.
You will be required to foster relationships with Senior Leadership Team members and build relationships with Distributors and Suppliers. Your ultimate function is to ensure the company’s operational execution supports the company strategy and achieves the company plans and strategies which support the objectives of the Company and the end consumer, as well as maintaining the financial success of the business.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Degree in Engineering
- 10 years of proven experience at a senior level in a similar position
- FMCG/Cosmetic/Pharmaceutical industry knowledge and manufacturing
- Understanding of diverse business functions
- Understanding of Corporate Governance and General Management best practices
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong driver
- Innovative – overcomes challenges and barriers
- Experience in leading change projects
- Strong appetite for systems development and process improvement.
- Strong understanding of technology
Proficient with MS Office
Apply for this Job
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Pollock & Associates, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.