Parvana company opens jobs for Chief Financial Officer at Parvana Recruitment positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Finance and Sales skills with Executive experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Chief Financial Officer at Parvana Recruitment|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Finance and Sales|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Our client is in the global fintech space. They have offices in multiple regions in the world.
- Revenue forecasts, cost and cash management o Shareholder communication and share register management o Internal and external audit management, legislative and tax compliance
- Goal Setting o Structure operation to deliver on strategy o Career, succession planning o Lead to inspire performance and adherence to core values
- Strategic and Best Practice Leadership o Provide financial model to maximise performance o Research industry practises and benchmark performance
- Board and Exco reporting in conjunction with CEO
Relevant Qualifications / Experience
- Ideal qualification: CA(SA) or equivalent.
- Experience in SA, UK, EU and US accounting standards with solid business acumen
- Knowledge and practical experience in currency hedging and managing multi-currency bank accounts.
- Familiarity with SaaS unit metrics and models for assessing professional service profitability.
- Exposure to corporate governance and business risk management practices.
- Sound knowledge of IT systems.
- Excellent networking skills to establish and maintain strategic alliances.
- Capable of strategic thinking while effectively managing day-to-day operations.
- Encourages creativity, innovation, and a solution-focused approach.
- Skilled in project and change management methodologies.
- Effective communication, coaching, and facilitation capabilities.
- Proficient in conflict management and negotiation techniques.
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website – [URL Removed]
- Chief Financial Office
- IT Systems
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Parvana, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.