FUCHS LUBRICANTS SA company opens jobs for Chemical Operations Learner positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Motor Vehicle Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||FUCHS LUBRICANTS SA|
|Position:||Chemical Operations Learner|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Motor Vehicle Manufacturing|
Your Areas Of Responsibility
FUCHS is the world’s largest independent supplier of innovative lubrication solutions, covering almost every industry and application. Our products and solutions keep the world moving even though they are not always visible. What matters is that each of our over 6,00 employees in over 50 countries is visible – their entrepreneurial spirit, ideas and skills are the foundation of our global business.
- Blending of additive packages into finished product lubricants.
- Operating mixing equipment, valves, heating equipment and other plant auxiliary equipment.
- Observing and reading types of chemical components to goes into lubricants blending process.
- Light industrial work such as, handling and lifting of packed containers/drums.
- Performing basic quality checks such as colour, appearance, and phase-separation.
- Weighing and measuring of components accurately and precisely.
Qualifications We Are Looking For
- Grade 12 National Senior Certificate with Mathematics and Physical Science.
- Team Orientated.
- Basic Computer Literacy.
These Are Your Benefits
- An interesting and varied working environment.
- A 12-month work-based learning.
- Continuous coaching and mentoring opportunity.
- Work experience within the manufacturing industry.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company FUCHS LUBRICANTS SA, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.