Orion Group company opens jobs for Central Reservations Agent positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Real Estate, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Central Reservations Agent|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
Orion Hotels & Resorts (South Africa) is looking for a skilled and experienced Central Reservationist to assist us manage and operate our reservations and booking systems. This position requires excellent communication skills, a customer-centric approach and a strong understanding of the hospitality industry. The Central Reservationist will be responsible for processing and managing reservations inquiries and bookings across multiple channels, as well as providing excellent customer support.
- Answering calls, emails, and other inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Handling reservations and booking requests from multiple channels such as phone, email, website, travel agents and online bookings (OTAs).
- Managing bookings and cancellations, and ensuring accuracy in the reservation system.
- Pro-actively identifying opportunities to upsell and cross-sell different products and services.
- Providing personalized recommendations to customers, based on their preferences and needs.
- Collaborating with various teams such as revenue management, sales, and marketing for pricing and promotions.
- Understanding and meeting our customer service standards, including response time, resolution time, quality, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining accurate record keeping, ensuring all activity is documented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on customer service.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and manage fluctuating workloads.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent team player with a positive work attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Basic computer skills and MS Office proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge of hotel reservation systems and procedures (Protel) is an added advantage.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- A degree or diploma in hospitality, tourism or related fields will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a Central Reservations role or a similar role in the hospitality sector.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV / Application to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Orion Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.