Vodacom company opens jobs for Cash & Treasury Manager positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Part-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Finance and Sales skills with Director experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Telecommunications, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Cash & Treasury Manager|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Finance and Sales|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Information Services, IT Services and IT Consulting, Telecommunications|
Preparation and monitoring of cash flow movements and reporting on variances to budgets to enhance efficient use of available cash and avoid constraints in cash flow.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Implement a process and system for generation of accurate cash flow projections
- Implement process in collaboration with other stakeholder departments, to be able to capture all the information required to produce an accurate cash flow plan from other applications and processes within the business .This should include all receipts ,revenue expenditure and capital expenditure and financing sources
- Maintain the use of the process & system and enhance it when there are changes in various business processes and applications
- Monitor and report on daily actual cash position
- Prepare updated weekly and monthly cash flow projections against approved forecasts and explain variances.
- Quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and long term projections
- Liaise with Business Planning & Forecasting department to ensure that periodic business cash flow forecast are prepared accurately by providing inputs during the forecasting phase.
- Provide a critique to forecast and budget inputs as obtained from key stakeholder departments and recommend improvements in line with the company’s set cash flow targets
- Currency exposure management
- Capture assess and report the projected amounts of foreign currently liabilities to be hedged in line with the company policy
- Increase return on cash
- Develop and implement process to ensure all cash available but not being utilized is placed into high yield accounts and make a return to the business
- Treasury planning policies and procedures
- Develop and publish the treasury planning procedures and policies in line with best practice and the Vodafone’s group guidelines
- Continuously ensure all procedures are updated whenever business situations change
- Champion companywide compliance
Education & Experience
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Honors degree from a recognized university in business related field
- At least one full professional qualifications in accounting namely CPA,ACCA,CIMA or an equivalent
- 5-6 years accounting experience in a well-run company
- Reconciliation of forecast cash flow with actual cash flows on a weekly ,monthly and quarterly
- Providing adequate explanations for all material variances with recommendations for remedial mechanisms to stem future recurrence
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- Consciously takes steps to make the most of every conversation/interaction
- Identifies people’s needs, interests and motives to be able to influence the decisions they make
- Communicates simply to excite and engage people
- Pro-actively adapts own style and approach to build rapport, and work with others more effectively
- Builds and maintains strong relationships and networks
- Targets effort and resources on high-value, high impact activity
- Focuses on achieving maximum performance and driving continuous improvement
- Thinks about processes and problems cross-functionally and end-to-end
- Uses knowledge of products, technology, process, systems and policy to solve problems
Creativity and Innovation
- Finds creative ways to exploit opportunities and solve problems
- Takes risks and pushes what is possible
- Experiments with unorthodox approaches
Business Know How
- Uses data and research to make decisions that are competitively and financially robust
- Balances current and future needs
- Thinks and acts like an owner of the business
- Acts in line with legal, regulatory, professional and ethical standards
Working with Change
- Responds flexibly to changing situations
- Manages the business and people aspects of change to drive performance
Project and Programme Management
- Defines scope and deliverables in terms of time, cost, quality and business benefit
- Schedules activity and identifies resource needs, dependencies and synergies
- Evaluates progress, mitigates risks and addresses issues
Planning and Control
- Analyses performance trends to determine the health of the business
- Steers business performance by using strategy and external data to help set goals
- Translates strategies into actionable plans that add value via process and operational improvements
- Maintains controls within Financial Systems through setup control and master data management
- Prepares, analyses and summarises financial data to support business operations and delivery statutory information
- Ensures the integrity of processes and systems to record and authorise transactions in compliance with Safaricom accounting policies and regulation
- Delivers timely and accurate reports to satisfy statutory and business requirements
- Identifies key performance and variances, and provides recommendations
- Develops and advises on funding strategies for the business
- Applies appropriate treasury processes to maintain financial liquidity
- Delivers filings/reports to satisfy statutory and business requirements Combines expertise and commercial awareness to deliver value added solutions
Closing date for Applications: 30 August 2023.
The base location for this role is, Vodacom Midrand Campus.
The Company s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Vodacom is committed to an organisational culture that recognises, appreciates and values diversity & inclusion.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Vodacom, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.