G4S company opens jobs for Cash Processing Centre (CPC) Manager positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Security and Investigations, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Cash Processing Centre (CPC) Manager|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Security and Investigations|
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, but SA citizens will have a distinct advantage.
Effective management of the Cash Processing Centre Operations
Daily Cash Operations
- Have a full end-to-end understanding of all CPC policies, processes and procedures
- Comply with CPC operational and administrative procedures within defined guidelines
- Ensure all staff are aware of the policies and procedures and that it is effectively implemented and adhered to
- Provide management information and measurement regarding the CPC’s performance to improve profitability
- Ensure effective management of daily CPC reconciliations
- Effective manage the age analysis of cash processing
- Authorise EFT payments (Payments files) to customers and banks
- Ensure all staff have the correct tools and equipment (including stationery) to operate effectively, assisting them to adhere to processes and procedures
- Ensure all equipment in the CPC is in working order and maintained as per agreement
- Assist with other relevant duties and responsibilities that management may require from time to time
- Ensure that all staff adhere to the uniform standards at all times
Quality Assurance of the Cash Processing Centre
- Ensure that all relevant legislative requirements (SARB minimum standards) are adhered to and that Company procedures and standards (including Health and Safety, security, HR, finance and risk) are maintained.
- Set and maintain acceptable standards of behavior at work by all subordinate employees, as required by G4S’s code of conduct and disciplinary code
- Ensure that the general housekeeping of the branch (i.e. cleaning and maintenance) is managed daily and effectively
Initiate cost saving model and controls – Gross Margin Management
- Manage relationship between actual results, budgets and delegating accountability where appropriate.
- Manage Direct Wages/Overtime
- Manage Overheads
- Manage CPC’s profitability
- Ensure that claims against the Company are prevented or minimised
- Recommend capital expenditure in line with authority matrix
Effective management of Cash Centre staff within the branch
Effective Labour and Organisation
- Staff turnover analysis, proper allocation of staff to positions and structure
- Set and agree objectives and performance standards with staff
- Monitor performance and provide feedback
- Ensure the CPC is adequately staffed through effective recruitment and in line with the organisational structure
- Optimise resources to meet the CPC’s operational needs
- Oversee all employee records ensuring that all relevant and required documentation is on file
Training and Development
- Succession Planning and Employment Equity
- Determine training needs (in line with training and HR policy) for cash Centre staff. Arrange for attendance of subordinates at scheduled training interventions and coach staff as needed
- Ensure all employees have attended the role specific training
- CPC Manager must take ownership of personal development
- Monitor and address staff motivation levels
- Set and maintain acceptable standards of behaviour at work by all subordinate employees, as required by G4S’s values, code of conduct and disciplinary code.
- Ensure that all disciplinary actions are conducted in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Hold regular staff team meetings and communicate to all staff
- Ensure record keeping of all minutes of meetings
- Maintain and develop sound trade union relationships
Effective management of Customer Relationships
Customer retention and customer service levels
- Maintain all SLA’s, customer relations and deficiencies
- Investigate all CPC customer queries and complaints
Effective management of the Risk process and Compliance within the Cash Centre
- Manage and monitor loss prevention and loss reduction controls
- Ensure and monitor adherence to procedures and policies with regards to risk
- Ensure the adherence and correct utilisation of company systems and procedures
- Maintain and complete records of audits around risk for the CPC
Health and Safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the departmental safety plans for each year.
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programs
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
The Ideal Candidate
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in banking/financial services/general management preferred
- Valid driver’s licence
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Cash Centre Policy and procedures
- Night shift processing
- Relevant SARB legislation
- HR Policy and procedures
- Health and Safety legislation
- Sound understanding of financial information
Skills And Attributes
- HR Policy and procedures
- Financial Acumen
- Communication (Written and Verbal)
- MS Office (Excel intermediate)
- Report and analysis of information
- Awareness of the market environment
- Delivering strategy
- Driving Change
- Staff management
- Working with Complexity
- Managing professionally
- Customer Thinking
- Collaborating and Cooperating
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company G4S, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.