Post Office Ltd company opens jobs for Cash Carrying Crew - London positions in the Eastern Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Design, Art/Creative, & Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Retail, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Post Office Ltd|
|Position:||Cash Carrying Crew - London|
|Region:||East London - Eastern Cape, Eastern Cape|
|Job Function:||Art/Creative, Design, Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
Salary: £32,360.30 per annum plus £137.57 monthly as per London Allowance
Contract Details: 35 Hours per week, Permanent
Location: Etna House, Cody Road, North Crescent, London, E16 4TG
Reporting to: Cash Centre Manager
The Purpose of the Role
- To provide excellent customer service to Post Office Branches and our other CVIT customers, delivering value items in a timely, safe, compliant and secure way.
- To provide excellent efficiency that enables costs for the business to be minimized and to ensure that the business always operates legally.
- Operation of business vehicles that enable the delivery of consignments to and from Post Office Branches and our other CVIT customers, whilst remaining secure, safe and legal, whilst delivering all targets.
- Ensure that all road traffic regulations and vehicles checks are performed, whilst ensuring that proper care is taken of all business assets, treating them as you would treat your own.
- Stay aware when operating vehicles on the road and that you remain vigilant, driving and acting in a way that avoids/reduces the risks of Road Traffic Accidents.
- Demonstrate personal ownership when adopting new and revised process, technology and when new ways of working are introduced.
- Operate across of all of the CVIT disciplines including but not exclusive of Driving CVIT vehicles, receipt and dispatch, opening up / closing down of CVIT unit.
- Actively participate in own performance reviews and to take on board any learning points that lead to improved performance.
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude in day to day operations which may mean your daily scheduled is changed at short notice.
- Observe dignity and respect of all colleagues and work effectively alone or as part of the team.
- Operate all manual handling equipment responsibly and to ensure that you take responsibility for undertaking training as required.
- Personal Ownership of all aspects of Health & Safety, quality of service and compliance, contributing to the overall success of your respective workplace.
- Loading and unloading of all value from secure vehicles, ensuring that control of assets protects the business against loss.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with any specific legislative, regulatory, or contractual requirements.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- A full understanding of road traffic regulations and remaining legal and compliant when on the road, including proper use of a digital tachograph.
- Previous experience providing excellent customer service is a definite advantage.
- A C1 license would be beneficial when operating “in scope” vehicles in excess of 3.5 tonnes. Alternatively, training can be given to gain a C1/C license during the probationary period.
- A valid SIA license is required to operate as a CVIT Crewmember (this is applied for during the onboarding process and paid by the Post Office).
- A valid driving license is required (clear driving license preferred or a maximum of 6pts).
- Excellent driving ability.
- Good People skills and customer service.
- An ability to work unsupervised but to very high standards.
- An ability to adapt to new process and ways of working quickly as and when required.
About Post Office
The Post Office has thrived at the heart of high streets and local communities across the UK for over 370 years. As one of the country’s most trusted brands, we take our commitment to providing essential services to customers across the UK very seriously. We’re the UK’s largest retail network, as well as the largest financial services provider in the UK, with over 11,600 branches nationwide – more than all of the UK’s banks and building societies put together.
We know that the best way to provide a great service for customers is to evolve our business and adapt to their changing needs. That’s why we have a range of over 170 products and services, from personal financial services like banking, insurance, payments and travel money, to telecoms and, of course, mails. And we’re improving our online and in store experience for customers. We know that our customers never stop changing, so neither will we. We’re here, in person, for the people who rely on us.
Our Ways of Working underpin everything we do, they are the “How” of our business strategy. They differentiate our business and aim to inspire great behaviours and align our colleagues around specific actions in order to be the organisation we want to be, and achieve our business goals.
By living the Ways of Working each day, you will help make that vision a reality and enable our cultural transformation. In short: Working in partnership, as one team, we deliver amazing results!
The Post Office embraces diversity and inclusion in the workplace and actively promote working without discrimination. We are also a Disability Confident Employer and are committed to interviewing disabled people who meet our minimum criteria for the job.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Post Office Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.