MiWay Insurance Limited company opens jobs for CALL CENTRE TEAM LEADER positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||MiWay Insurance Limited|
|Position:||CALL CENTRE TEAM LEADER|
|Region:||Gauteng, Midrand - Gauteng|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
Who are we?
MiWay is a direct financial services company. We are passionate about service excellence, convenience and offering our clients superior value products. Our Vision is to be a world-class direct financial services business that offers a complete array of services under one convenient umbrella – all managed online. Category winners of the Mail & Guardian Top Companies Reputation Awards in 2014, as well as the Deloitte Best Company to Work For Survey 2011 and 2012 – were are passionate about our people. We are positive that with the right people on board, we will continue to grow and give our clients the freedom to do things their way – free from worry and most importantly at peace with all the “what-ifs” of the world. Company values that every employee subscribes to are: Energy, Freedom, Accountability and Attitude. The ideal candidate is one who has the courage to be bold and subscribes to MiWay’s core values! Do you have a positive attitude, love a challenge, treat your colleagues with respect and look for solutions, not problems? If yes, then MiWay is the place for you!
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Grade 12/Standard 10/NQF 4
- BCom Degree (Optional)
Minimum Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years short term insurance experience
- Minimum 3 years Claims experience
- Minimum 2 years Supervisory/Management experience
Reporting and Managing Key Team Deliverables
- Monitoring of the daily dashboard to ensure adherence to SL
- Monitoring the teams accurate and efficient processing of claims
- Contribute towards continuous improvement and innovation at process and procedure level
- To ensure that all claims processing and queries are attended to accurately and within the agreed turnaround time
- Monitoring of daily performance statistics and workforce management
- Daily claims focus and work allocation
- Must be highly proficient in dealing with clients at all levels
- Assist clients with escalated queries and provide suitable query resolution
- Accurate completion of people management tasks on a daily basis
- Ongoing feedback to clients
- Prepare monthly reports of your team’s performance
People and Team Management
- Ensuring participative leadership and strong communication within the team
- Collaboration with all business areas
- Coaching and peer to peer learning
- Developing of all employees and ensuring smooth on boarding for new employees.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Supervisory skills
- Client Centric
- Self-motivated, inspire & lead others
- A high motivation and desire to excel
- Problem solving skills and solution oriented
- Ability to multi-task and cope with pressure
- Performance management experience
- Commitment to personal and team goals through regular coaching
- Ability to apply business rules and processes
- Good interviewing skills
- Provide technical guidance to ensure your team reaches and exceeds their goals
- Aspire to be the Manager’s successor
- Analyse your team’s claims to ensure optimal quality through adhoc audits
- Design and monitor your team’s roster schedule
Knowledge And Skills
Drive leads and service targets
Coaching, quality and compliance
Reporting and communication
Management of employees
Decision quality – Contributing independently
Interpersonal savvy – Contributing independently
Plans and aligns – Contributing independently
Directs work – Contributing independently
Cultivates innovation – Contributing independently
Customer focus – Contributing independently
Drives results – Contributing independently
Collaborates – Contributing independently
Being resilient – Contributing independently
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers. Deadline to apply: 10 July 2023.
At MiWay we believe in cultivating a positive and dynamic working environment that gives you freedom and opportunity to succeed. MiWay is committed to transformation and embracing diversity. This is what drives us to achieve a multicultural workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, reflective of the demographics of our society.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MiWay Insurance Limited, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.