Ster-Kinekor Theatres company opens jobs for Call Centre Agent positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Entertainment, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Call Centre Agent|
|Region:||Gauteng, Sandton - Gauteng|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
A Call Centre Agent will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and support to callers/guests. This includes answering questions, addressing concerns, and resolving issues or complaints in a professional and efficient manner. The incumbent will execute customer support via calls, business WhatsApp and emails. Resolve first line queries and escalate where necessary. The incumbent will also be required to work on weekends and public holidays, the working hours will be on a shift basis.
Call Centre Agent Job Duties
- Complaint resolution rate in line with company policy and guidelines
- Call quality, ensuring that the guest is provided with the best services in each interaction.
- All unresolved complaints should be escalated, followed up and feedback provided to the guest in line with the escalation process.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date information about movies and showtimes.
- Promoting and managing our customer loyalty program.
- Ensure information accuracy in all feedback provided to guests on various products.
- Fully understanding the refund policy from start to finish·
- Adherence to schedule (Weekly and monthly roster)
- Compliance with quality standards and procedures·
- Abandoned call rate should be in line with department SLA.
- Average call handling time should be in line with business rules.
- All daily checklists should be submitted before the start of the shift.
- Knowledge of the movie theatre’s operations, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of the movies showing, showtimes, and available promotions and discounts.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems, loyalty programs, and payment processing.
- Understanding of guest service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills and phone systems.
- Matric (essential)
- A Diploma/Degree would be advantageous.
Experience And Knowledge Of
- Previous call centre experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Active listening skills and the ability to understand customer needs and concerns.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to provide solutions to customer issues.
- Sales and marketing skills to promote movies, concessions, and loyalty programs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to handle multiple calls and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to details and accuracy in handling customer requests and transactions.
- Adaptability and flexibility to handle changes in movie schedules or customer requirements.
- Patience and empathy when dealing with customers and their concerns.
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) – clear voice.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong relationship building skills.
- High energy levels
- Going the extra mile
- Passionate about movies
- Time management
- Customer service attitude/skill
- Ability to work without a personal cell phone
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Ster-Kinekor Theatres, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.