LottoStar (Pty) Ltd company opens jobs for Call Center Manager positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||LottoStar (Pty) Ltd|
|Position:||Call Center Manager|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
We are a leading online betting company, at the forefront of the gaming industry, and we are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Call Centre Manager to join our dynamic team. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented professional who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and driving team success.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the inbound and outbound Call Centre operations (recruitment, rosters, leave, team allocations).
- Oversee and manage the Learning and Training department (Setting of tests, reviewing of canned responses, training rosters, developing training material).
- Continually upskilling and motivating individuals through coaching, mentoring, performance enhancement and training.
- Responsible for retention of staff and succession planning.
- Monitor Call Centre metrics, analyse data, and generate reports to assess performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Implement best practices and industry standards to enhance call centre operations and optimise efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address players issues, resolve complaints, and improve overall player experience.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Brainstorm with the team to address challenges and improve overall performance.
- Handle employee-related issues, including attendance, punctuality, and leave management.
- Providing timeous, accurate and regular feedback and reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly) based overall operations and monthly statistics to management.
- Minimum Grade 12.
- Proven experience as a Call Centre Manager or similar managerial role.
- Strong knowledge of Call Centre operations, including inbound (chats, tickets, calls) and outbound (calls) , workforce management, and quality assurance.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding deliverables.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong persuasion abilities.
- Effective people management skills.
- Leadership capabilities.
- Tenacity and determination.
- Stress tolerance.
- Efficient time management.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company LottoStar (Pty) Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.