Logic 360 South Africa company opens jobs for Buyer / Planner - Johannesburg positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Purchasing and Supply Chain skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Retail Office Equipment, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Logic 360 South Africa|
|Position:||Buyer / Planner - Johannesburg|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Purchasing and Supply Chain|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Retail Office Equipment|
Our Company is seeking the skills and expertise of a vibrant and energetic Buyer/ Planner.
Key duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Performs and manages day-to-day data collection, implementation, supplier improvement and process improvement within the company and between the company and its suppliers to achieve effective competitive supply chains.
- Develop and enhance processes, systems and reporting to drive supply chain demands & efficiencies.
- Negotiates pricing and contracts with all suppliers.
- Maintain DDMRP systems and tools.
- Execute SAP purchase requisitions and issue purchase orders to suppliers.
- Establish purchasing planning priorities. Maintain authorized replenishment inventory levels to meet financial objectives and promotional strategy.
- Produce various operational reports for management and internal/external customers as needed.
- ETA request to all sales requests for local supply.
- Analysis of sales orders and customer demand, to determine inventory requirements.
- Working closely with suppliers to ensure orders are delivered on time and in full to agreed specification to avoid disruptions to supply within the warehouse facility.
- Working with warehouse teams to maintain inventory levels appropriate to business activity and avoiding wastage.
- Maintain and set accurate price files within the procurement system and communicate any changes to stakeholders.
- Developing strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders & external contacts
- Ensuring accuracy of all data in the Inventory Planning System
- Analyses inventories and develops opportunities to meet strategic goals and objectives.
- Maintains ongoing program to identify secondary and more cost-effective sources including supplier consolidation and regional consolidation.
Requirements, skills and attributes:
- Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Post graduate degree/diploma in relevant field.
- At least 3 years proven working experience as a Buyer/Planner
- Be calm, level-headed, and be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A strong team player with a positive attitude and the ability to work independently and accurately.
- Someone that builds rapport and credibility with colleagues,̥ anticipates needs and respond to concerns and conflicts.
- A self-starter
- Strong organisational & administration skills with the ability to multi-task
- Forecasting and planning experience essential
- Excellent Leadership skills
- SAP & Excel experience essential (advanced)
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Must be an analytical and logical thinker.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Logic 360 South Africa, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.