Sabenza IT company opens jobs for Business Systems Analyst positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Business Systems Analyst|
|Region:||Centurion - Gauteng, Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
Are you a skilled Business Systems Analyst seeking a career-defining opportunity with a leading financial services and healthcare provider? Look no further! We are searching for exceptional talent to join our team based in Centurion, South Africa.
With a hybrid working model that combines remote and office-based work, you’ll enjoy the flexibility and work-life balance you desire. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, analyze requirements, and design innovative solutions that will have a direct impact on our organization and the lives of our customers.
If you have a passion for finance, healthcare, and driving meaningful change, apply now to join our dynamic team and make a difference!
- Analysing business requirements to propose the best possible system solutions.
- Liaising with Actuaries to understand products and calculations.
- Investigating calculation errors and Process failures on system.
- Writing functional specifications on product processes or calculations.
- Developing testing tools in Excel, VB, Python.
- Testing product processes and calculations.
- Liaising with programmers to resolve system issues.
- Investigating data reports to identify potential data and system errors.
- Managing own performance and development.
- Ensuring effective and consistent service delivery and support to both internal and external clients in line with the Company Values and Treating Customers Fairly Principles.
- Living the Company values namely: Accountability, Diversity, Excellence, Integrity, Innovation and Teamwork.
- Strong mathematical skills
- Decision making
- Very strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Initiate action
- Deliver results
- Effective communication
Experience And Qualifications
- Matric / Grade 12 (results required especially for mathematics and science)
- Degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Computer Science (results required)
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the Life Insurance Industry.
- As-is process
- Business Process Analysis
- Business analysis
- User Acceptance Testing
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Sabenza IT, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.