hearX Group company opens jobs for Business Intelligence & Optimisation Lead positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Business Development and Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Wellness and Fitness Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Business Intelligence & Optimisation Lead|
|Region:||Gauteng, Pretoria - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Business Development and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Wellness and Fitness Services|
Work Location:180 Garsfontein Road, Ashlea Gardens, Pretoria
Remote Working: 2 days work-from-home in line with Company Policy (only applicable after probation is successfully passed)
This division oversees company-wide data and insights, driving the strategic objective of the creation of a data strategy and data value: help us turn our data into intelligence.
Establish best practices, systems and services for leading data intelligence across the company, with world-class tools and services. Drive data-driven approach and decision making with the goal of driving customer success and company profitability.
Be curious and understand the underlying causality on key issues, data, strategic objectives and projects, including customer and channel journeys.
Business Intelligence analysts x 3
Minimum education (essential): BEng Degree Certification / Accreditation in Business Intelligence
Minimum education (desirable): Relevant Information Technology degree or diploma
Minimum applicable experience (years): 5 years
Required Nature Of Experience
- Team management
- Five (5) + years of proven experience in a BI stack framework as a BI developer or data scientist.
- Experience building business reports using Excel or BI tools (ie QlikSense, BigQuery, Power BI, Tableau).
- Python or R experience.
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining.
- Experience in the medical tech field would be beneficial.
- Data driven thinking and experience in understanding data structures and relationships and how to tell a story with it.
- Experience in establishing, monitoring and optimising customer journeys (from marketing through to support and retention).
Skills And Knowledge (essential)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (macros, pivot tables, formulas).
- Database management, BQuery and SQL Server skills including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) frameworks
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting skills and root-cause analysis ability.
- Knowledge in technology such as Power BI, Big Query, Qlik or similar SaaS data visualisation tools.
- Knowledge and practical application of the following Python libraries:
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS, WEIGHTS AND OBJECTIVES
Team Management & Development (20%)
Increase Team’s Effectiveness And Optimisation With The Following
Recruitment, selection and orientation;
Training and development;
Assign accountabilities and plan;
Drive team outcomes;
Monitor and appraise job and project results;
Ensure the team meets timelines and produces content of the highest quality and accuracy.
Continuously develop the competencies of the division, building out an effective and efficient team in line with company strategy.
Drive effective stakeholder management and communication (both internal and external).
Ensure accuracy (through checks and fail safes) of the division’s data system.
Select and continuously optimise divisional tools to drive efficiency, transparency, accuracy; in line with budget allocation to ensure best-in-class intelligence.
Review and sign off on all intelligence reports and dashboards, ensure accuracy (and value) of information and interpretations being provided.
Ensure continuous improvement of business intelligence tools, dashboards and databases, working across teams and development resources as required.
Data Intelligence Strategy (20%)
Driving the strategic objective of the creation of a data strategy and data value: turn data into intelligence.
Drive data-driven approach and decision making across the company.
Connecting business functions through intelligence: Development, Product Dev, Product Management, Marketing, Hearing Hub (support and sales contact centre), driving communication and collaboration.
Be curious and understand the underlying causality on key issues, strategic objectives and projects, including customer and channel journeys, advising strategy and budget spend in channels accordingly.
Data Intelligence Processes (30%)
Establish systems and services for leading the data intelligence across the company, with world-class tools and services.
Stipulating a data collection process and thinking through what we collect and why and how we use that to optimize journeys.
Manage key relationships relating to data and customer success.
Direct data and insights to address and improve operational inefficiencies, lack of process adherence, and marketing: sales outcomes.
Analyse operational and procedural problems, and develop, recommend, and implement proposed solutions.
Intelligence-driven Strategy & Advisory (10%)
Drive strategic intelligence projects, with effective full lifecycle project management.
Identify issues, bugs, and bottlenecks and devise solutions (or advise on solutions) to these problems.
Identify opportunities to improve data processes and collection and processing strategies with technology solutions.
Inform business process improvements, operationalization and optimization using data and appropriate visualisations.
Advise on risk analysis and mitigation using the output from the BI tools implemented.
Increase profitability of products and company through advising on inferences from the data collected.
Communication and Documentation (15%)
Drive the development of policies and procedures for the strategic collection and analysis of data.
Ensure division communicates proactively, effectively and efficiently with stakeholders (internal and external)
Approve the documentation for relevant records as is necessary for compliance to ISO, HIPAA, GDPR, CE, FDA and SOC2 (and other) standards and requirements with regards to data integrity, processing and protection.
Efficient and effective reporting on prioritisation and tasks to Line Manager.
Take personal ownership for projects and work quality as well as contributing to team development and the hearX ecosystem as a whole.
This job description is not a definitive or exhaustive list of responsibilities and is subject to change depending on changing business requirements. Employees will be consulted on any changes. Employee’s performance will be reviewed based on the agreed upon objectives.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company hearX Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.