Milton Resourcing company opens jobs for Business Development Manager positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Business Development and Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Business Development Manager|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Business Development and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Our client in the ICT industry is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their dynamic team in Cape Town.
Purpose of the role
Identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help business grow. Will involve careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets and enhancing the position and reputation of the business. We need the ideal candidate to have experience in solution selling and not only connectivity, this would include things like cyber security, cloud hosting, disaster recovery, back-ups etc.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Strong people and interpersonal engagement
- Probing and analytical approach
- Strong client-allied approach
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication
- Own vehicle essential
- In depth understanding of ICT products
- Previous work history in similar environment of at least five years
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends
- Seek out the appropriate contact within organizations
- Generate leads and cold call prospective clients
- Meet with clients face to face
- Foster and develop relationships with clients
- Understand the needs of clients and be able to respond effectively to meet these requirements
- Preparation of quotes and proposals.
- Ensure proposals are managed in terms of accuracy and completed within SLA
- Achieve set financial targets
- Business Development
- Cyber Security
- Cloud hosting
- disaster recovery
- Back up’s
- ICT Products
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Milton Resourcing, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.