Nutun company opens jobs for Business Development Manager at Nutun positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Business Development and Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Outsourcing and Offshoring Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Business Development Manager at Nutun|
|Region:||Gauteng, Sandton - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Business Development and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Outsourcing and Offshoring Consulting|
Main Purpose of Role
About The Job
We are looking for a strong business development manager to drive business growth through new sales of our payroll software platform. This role is heavily focused on generating opportunities, presenting our service offerings to customers and winning new business. PurposeThis Business development manager (BDM) position is responsible for driving business growth and revenue through payroll software and service sales.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Hunt and prospect for new business opportunities
- Farm and create opportunities from existing customer base.
- Build relationships with new and existing customers.
- Identifying your clients’ business needs, recommending a solution to improve payroll services or best practices.
- Create new sales opportunities via direct approach (Cold callings)
- Develop and maintain a solid pipeline.
- Work with all aspects of the organisation to build pipeline, manage opportunities, win business, – Make sales projections and forecast revenue.
- Grow and maintain existing customer base.
- Maintain total sales at or above quota.
- Maintain a disciplined approach to daily sales activities including CRM updates and forecasts.
- Achievement of annual sales quota
- No of units sold
Required Minimum Education / Training
- Matric- Payroll training
- Required Minimum Work Experience
- 3 years payroll field sales- 2 years sales administration or providing payroll consulting services- A proven track record in payroll software sales
Technical And Behavioural Competencies Required
- Knowledge of a computerized payroll solution
- A thorough understanding of payroll/HR laws and regulations
- A deep understanding of the payroll industry.
- Microsoft Office
- CRM systems
- Pipeline management
- Fluent in English
- nterpersonal skills
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Positive attitude
- Problem solving
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to work under pressure
- payroll software sales
- payroll experience
- Business Development
- payroll field sales
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Business Development
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Nutun, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.