Snowfork company opens jobs for Business Analyst positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Research, Analyst, & Information Technology skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology & Information and Internet, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Gauteng, Pretoria - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Analyst, Information Technology, Research|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
You will be working with one of the leading companies in an e-commerce services outsourced business based in South Africa operating globally. We’re a global, multi-cultural company that’s all about entertainment. We pride ourselves on providing a safe and secure environment for our customers.
We are committed to providing our customers with a seamless and user-friendly experience.
We are looking for an intelligent and dynamic individual to join the Banking team in Johannesburg. As the Business Analyst you will work closely with the Product and Development teams to successfully fulfil the role.
Skills and Experience:
- Business Analyst Qualification
- 3 years working experience as a business analyst
- 3 years + experience in a combination of but not limited to, Mobile Money, Credit/Debit card processing, banking options, cash loading, airtime balance deductions, Africa wallet solutions etc. at a business operational level
- Ability to analyse operational effectiveness of product deployment
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate across multiple business streams
- Ability to effectively report on exceptions and nuisances
- Responsible for the implementation of the entire new product lifecycle from the initial Product concept flow, as well as the integration and research streams, ensuring that the process runs smoothly and that necessary stakeholders are kept up to date with the progress
- Responsible for Product documentation, professional communication with processors and assisting with building our product knowledge base
Detailed project management of the entire new product lifecycle from start to finish, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Developing a good understanding of how the product works in order to liaise with various internal teams
- Determining the relevant business rules within the Banking and processing space
- Creating the relevant functional specs within the business portfolio
- Lead product functional meetings with all internal teams
- Ensuring that we source all integration documents from the processor
- Conduct a full handover to Dev team to commence integration
- Constant communication with Dev team during integration
- Participate in the relevant Scrum meetings with the technical teams
- Constant communication with Deployments team during live testing
- Escalating hold-ups in the process to the Banking Head and Account Manager
Responsible for the documentation function of new banking products, including but not limited to:
- Business rules
- Proposed Process flow
- Functional specs
- Data Flow
- Dev Handover documentation
- Competitive compensation with generous benefits.
- Flexible working hours. Minimum 2 days a week in offices.
- For the first 3 months of work, you will need to be in the office every day
- Delivery-driven working environment
- Collaborative, flat, and transparent work culture
If you are passionate in developing successful products, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Snowfork, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.