Parvana company opens jobs for Business Analyst positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Research, Analyst, & Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Analyst, Information Technology, Research|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
This client looks for high achievers who wish to build a career at a top international IT company. Their typical applicant should not just be looking for a job, but should be seeking a career filled with opportunity, should enjoy the challenge of working towards stretch goals; and be willing to take every chance to grow on a technical and personal level. Join an elite team.
- Engage with users to gather and understand requirements.
- Document requirements, processes, and business rules.
- Conduct business process mapping.
- Analyse, design, and document business models.
- Offer recommendations for process improvements.
- Convert requirements into technical specifications.
- Collaborate with developers and technical teams to clarify requirements during the development lifecycle.
- Ensure solutions align with business objectives.
- Design and execute functional testing throughout the development cycle.
- Provide support during user acceptance testing.
- Conduct daily stand-ups and regular project meetings.
Relevant Qualifications / Experience
- Relevant degree, diploma, or certification in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Analysis etc.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience as a business analyst or relevant experience in data-related work or application development.
- Familiarity with the application development lifecycle.
- Proficiency in Agile/SCRUM methodologies and exposure to project methodologies.
- Experience in Business Process Modelling and proficiency in related software.
- Knowledge of Business Process Design and Frameworks is advantageous.
- Strong interest in understanding and working with data and systems.
- Experience in data modelling and databases is beneficial.
- Prior experience in the telecommunications and/or finance/retail industry is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with SQL is advantageous.
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) software would be beneficial.
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website – ww.parvana.co.uk
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Parvana, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.