MOTUS HOLDINGS LIMITED company opens jobs for Business Analyst positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Research, Analyst, & Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Wholesale Motor Vehicles and Parts, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||MOTUS HOLDINGS LIMITED|
|Region:||Edenvale - Gauteng, Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Analyst, Information Technology, Research|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Wholesale Motor Vehicles and Parts|
M-Sure is a world leader in its field of specialisation offering a variety of financial products for motor vehicles. M-Sure aims to creatively solve problems and add value to people by ensuring Mobility for Good.
M-Sure forms part of the Motus Group, a leading JSE listed Company in the Automotive Industry where performance is driven by three keystones, 1. Leaders, 2. Innovation & 3. Customer Champions.
M-Sure is seeking to employ a qualified and experienced Business Analyst. The successful candidate will join a dynamic and highly skilled team.
If you are seeking an exciting and rewarding opportunity, then this is the career journey you’ve been waiting for.
The successful candidate will report directly to the HOD: Information; Technology and Systems Manager.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MOTUS HOLDINGS LIMITED, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.