Blue Pearl (Pty) Ltd company opens jobs for Business Analyst positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Research, Analyst, & Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Mining, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Blue Pearl (Pty) Ltd|
|Region:||Gauteng, Sandton - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Analyst, Information Technology, Research|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
- Need at least a couple of BAs who can run requirements gathering and workshops with business stakeholders and develop BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) models of their business processes from those sessions and document that back as the business requirements for application.
- Proven experience as an Business Analyst or in a similar business analyst role.
- Ability to operate independently and collaborate effectively with project managers and customers..
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Understanding of mining industry requirements and experience with greenfield mine setups (nice-to-have).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proficiency in English. French language skills are beneficial.
- Professionals with this specialty act as interpreters between the worlds of IT and business. Work with clients to gather requirements utilizing a variety of techniques including agile principles and methodologies, document those requirements, interface between the client and development team to ensure the requirements are being translated into the solution accurately,
- Track the progress of the solution through development, manage the user acceptance testing, as well as communicate and educate the client and user community on the solution through training materials and technical documentation. Skills required for this role include the application of basic financial concepts,
- knowledge of impact analysis, problem solving, and communication as well as application architecture and database management related to the mining industry.
- Designs, produces and analyses reporting data
- Utilizes knowledge of numerous databases, Assists in the implementation, maintenance and improvement of business process, systems, and strategies in the mining industry
Experience : Senior with experience in Mining
Location: Sandton – Part time Travel is required to Guinea and UK
Required Documentation: Visas, Passport as there will be travelling
Duration: July (12 months)
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Blue Pearl (Pty) Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.