The Beverage Company company opens jobs for Brand Activiation Supervisor positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Marketing and Sales skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Advertising Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||The Beverage Company|
|Position:||Brand Activiation Supervisor|
|Region:||Amanzimtoti - KwaZulu-Natal, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Job Function:||Marketing and Sales|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
The purpose of this role is to oversee all brand activation activities to ensure optimal promotion of BevCo brands across various marketing platforms. The role will also be responsible for contributing to the creation of brand activation tactics for each brand, and for ensuring the successful implementation thereof.
Key Accountabilities And Outputs
- Contribute to the development of brand activation tactics and plan for each brand
- Manage and oversee all brand activation initiatives and campaigns across the product portfolio
- Lead the successful implementation of brand activation tactics for each brand
- Coach all members of the brand activation team, ensuring the team has deep product and customer knowledge, enabling them to create and execute relevant brand marketing campaigns successfully
- Ensure a consistent customer experience through the successful management of brand activation activities with accurate tracking and reporting
- Advise on brand activation and marketing initiatives where required
General Operational and People Management
- Ensure Adherence to all applicable Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Standards
- Actively participate in operational planning and reporting processes
- Drive continuous improvement through streamlining and optimising relevant operational practices, processes and tools
- Adhere to operational and financial frameworks of practices, processes, standards and controls
- Control cost and take the necessary action to mitigate any financial risks or non-compliance, and address variances and discrepancies
- Ensure that the right people capacity is in place and manage employee performance through effective and goal directed people leadership
- Responsible for compiling monthly activation calendars to the Brand Activation teams
Spend at least 2 days per week in the trade coaching the brand activation team.
Qualifications And Experience
- Grade 12 / Matric / NQF level 4 (Essential)
- Upto 4 years’ experience (Operational Execution)
- MS Excel; MS Word; SAP; E Mail; MS PowerPoint
- Must have own vehicle.
- Deep product and customer knowledge
- Routine communication in connection with instructions, requests or normal work tasks
- Proactive identification of functional problems related to a specific process or policy, determine cause and impact, and choose the best alternative to solve the problem based on guidelines provided and an understanding of the theory or practices underpinning the problem.
- Others in own work area
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company The Beverage Company, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.