Ampath Laboratories company opens jobs for Branch Admin Officer positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Administrative skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Hospitals and Health Care, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Branch Admin Officer|
|Region:||Durban - KwaZulu-Natal, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Hospitals and Health Care|
P6572 Branch Admin Officer
Branch Admin Officer
Position Available From:
Actual Place Of Work:
5 day Work Week (South Africa)
Purpose of Position:
To provide the relevant depot with an effective administrative support service and to perform logging and route reporting and printing related tasks.
Administration related work experience within a pathology laboratory environment, Knowledge: Medical Terminology, Knowledge: Meditech system
Maintain good client relations to promote the image of Ampath, Perform general administrative tasks to ensure in order to ensure that the relevant documentation is accurate and accessible, Performing logging related tasks in order to ensure that accurate records and documentation are maintained
Applicants must have a South African ID or a valid South African work permit. We do not accept any faxed or emailed CVs. If we have not contacted you within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Ampath Laboratories, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.