Unitrans company opens jobs for Bookkeeper positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Transportation, Logistics, & Supply Chain and Storage, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Logistics, Supply Chain and Storage, Transportation|
Closing Date 2023/06/29
Reference Number UNI230621-1
Job Title Bookkeeper
Business Unit / Division Agriculture
Contract SA Agric Admin
Job Type Classification Permanent
Location – Town / City Cape Town
Location – Province Western Cape
Location – Country South Africa
Job Advert Summary
We are seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented Bookkeeper to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in financial management, accounting processes, and data analysis. The Bookkeeper will be responsible for maintaining accurate financial records, processing transactions, reconciling accounts, and providing support for various financial activities. The successful candidate should possess excellent organizational skills, proficiency in accounting software, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Process and record financial transactions, including
accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Perform bank reconciliations and ensure the
accuracy of financial data.
- Maintain general ledger and assist in month-end
- Prepare financial statements, reports,
and supporting schedules.
- Monitor and manage fixed assets, including capital
budgeting and control.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Conduct data analysis utilizing Excel and
business intelligence tools.
- Assist with internal and external audits in compliance
with regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure accurate
and timely financial information.
- Provide support in maintaining and improving
financial systems and processes.
- Prepare and process payroll, including tax
computations and submissions.
- Assist in inventory control and management.
- Prepare year-end audit files and liaise with auditors.
- Provide training and support to end users on
accounting processes and systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proven work experience as a Bookkeeper or
- Experience in working with foreign currencies
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles
and financial processes.
- Proficiency in accounting software (e.g., Sage X3 )
and MS Office, particularly Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience in business intelligence tools
(e.g., QlikView, Qlik Sense) is a plus.
- Solid understanding of data analysis and
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
in a team environment.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and auditing procedures.
- Relevant certification (e.g., a Diploma or Degree in Accounting
/ CIMA or Bookkeeping) is preferred.
- A can-do attitude: you have a strong work ethic,
a positive attitude, and you get things done
- Able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborative attitude – you can work independently but
you can also collaborate to work through challenges
and get things done
- Customer-focused – internally and externally
- You like creative environments (people, products, and services)
- Great at making sure people and projects stay on
task (you bring balance to this highly creative team)
- Experience with bookkeeping/basic accounting
(Sage X3 And Advanced Excel Skills Are Required)
- Analytical, problem-solving nature. You are organized
and enjoy working with numbers.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Unitrans, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.