Red Rock Recruitment company opens jobs for Bookkeeper / Financial Administrator positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Finance and Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Red Rock Recruitment|
|Position:||Bookkeeper / Financial Administrator|
|Region:||Durban - KwaZulu-Natal, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Job Function:||Finance and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Our client a large concern in the General Engineering field is currently looking to employ a Bookkeeper / Financial Administrator for their branch in Durban soonest.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage compensation packages using payroll software (Quick books)
- Collect and verify timekeeping information for all employees
- Calculate pay according to hours worked incorporating leaves and overtime
- Calculate bonuses and commissions when appropriate
- Manage and calculate taxes and deductions
- Initiate periodical payments timely either by preparing and administering checks or making direct deposits through a bank payment system
- Issues statements and invoices and maintain records
- Update paper and electronic payroll records by entering adjustments on pay rates, employee status changes, etc.
- Calculate unemployment and severance payments
- Deal with complaints and questions regarding payroll from employees and upper management
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll
- Prepare and submit reports with payroll information to the supervisor
- Overseeing general office operations.
- Greeting visitors, answering high-volume incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
- Prepare and post receipts, deposits, purchase orders, invoices, refunds, and other standard bookkeeping tasks.
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Keeping records of invoices and tax payments, as well as reviewing and processing reimbursements.
- Prepare, track, and reconcile ledgers and budgets.
- Create financial and inventory reports.
- Prepare and file company tax documents.
- Prepare and file company pension documents/payments.
- Resolving account discrepancies and performing account reconciliations.
- Run and update databases.
- Develop and streamline operational efficiencies.
- Contact delinquent accounts.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
Financial Administrator Requirements
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a financial administrator, or similar.
- Advanced proficiency in accounting software, such as quick books
- In-depth knowledge of financial controls and accounting standards.
- Extensive experience in financial reporting.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Superb organizational and time management abilities.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Senior Bookkeeper
- Financial Administrator
- Quick books
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Red Rock Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.