Rola Motor Group company opens jobs for Bookings Clerk - Rola Multifranchise positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Automotive, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Rola Motor Group|
|Position:||Bookings Clerk - Rola Multifranchise|
|Region:||Somerset West - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
We are seeking a highly motivated and customer-focused individual to join our team as an Automotive Bookings Clerk. As one of the faces of our dealership’s service department, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service, operating and managing all incoming calls for workshop bookings, booking-in of customers vehicles, and ensuring that our customers’ needs are met promptly and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the automotive industry, with a strong understanding of vehicle maintenance and repair procedures. You should possess excellent communication skills and be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, you should have a positive attitude, be detail-oriented, and have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
If you are a team player with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Rola Motor Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.