Juno Lighting company opens jobs for Boiler Maker positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Appliances, Electrical, & Electronics Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Gauteng, Pretoria - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Appliances, Electrical, Electronics Manufacturing|
Roles & Responsibilities
- Construct, assemble & refurbish jobs
- Align plates & assemble frames etc. as per drawings
- Work with acetenyl torch, welding machine, cutting equipment, power tools, measuring & safety equipment in the factory
- Qualified red seal artisan (Boilermaker)
- +- 3years work experience
- Welding Machine
- Cutting Equipment
- Safety Equipment
- Red Seal Artisan
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Consulting Engineering
- 2 to 5 years Metallurgy / Boiler Making
Desired Qualification Level
Employer & Job Benefits
- Medical Aid
- Pension Fund
- Incentive Bonus
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Juno Lighting, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.