AS-Texte company opens jobs for Bid Manager positions in the North-West region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Marketing Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
About The Role
At Saha, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive, good quality housing services, support and resettlement.
The Bid manager will be responsible for bidding for and winning new and existing commissioned support contracts and identifying and developing new business opportunities, in line with the objectives laid out within our supported housing strategy.
They will also be identifying and accessing new income streams including grant funding for property services and housing services (supported and general needs).
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Working with the Head of Housing, source and access grant funding to develop new services where need is identified and there is no commissioned contract available
- To understand the timelines for new tender opportunities and take responsibility for the production of bid responses including writing and coordinating tender responses
- Liaising with senior managers from relevant departments, co-ordinate and lead the virtual bid team to respond to any opportunities in a timely fashion
- Ensure that appropriate compliance with legal, financial, technical and other regulatory standards is maintained for all operations relating to the role and that associated policies and procedures are reviewed and updated as necessary to reflect best practice and current legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Undertake periodic visits to Agency Managed Centres, Foyers, Projects, offices and estates as required.
- With support from the Head of Housing, identify new and existing supported housing opportunities
About The Candidate
What we’re looking for:
- Good knowledge of the supported housing sector commissioning environment
- A proven track record of successfully winning new business in a commissioning environment
- Strong corporate strategic and technical bid writing experience
- Highly developed IT literacy. Proficient in use of MS Office software, in particular Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Full driving licence with access to vehicle for business use
- Flexibility to accommodate travel needs and travel to regional offices and projects around England.
- Knowledge and experience of procurement legislation and systems
- A proven track record of successfully accessing charitable grant income
The benefits onoffer
In return for helping to transform lives, well give you access to some great benefits. These include:
- 26 days annual leave rising to 31 days
- An extra day off on your birthday
- A High Street discount scheme (great savings both on and off-line)
- Pension with life assurance
- Discounted private medical insurance
- Loans available for financial emergencies
- Occupational Sick Pay
- A full Induction package and training relevant to the role
- Long service awards from 2.5 years
- Support to learn and develop your career
About The Company
A registered social landlord andone of the leading providers of supported housing in the UK, Saha is dedicated to transforming lives by providing accommodation and support for some of the most vulnerable members of society – mainly people with complex needs and/or experiencing homelessness.
Saha is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our aim is to work with individuals to build on their strengths, creating person centred, individualised strategies and plans that transform lives, support recovery and enable positive behaviour. In order to succeed, however, we need the right people in place. Our workforce is one of our greatest assets, but only by recruiting the very best can we continue to deliver comprehensive, good quality housing services, support and resettlement. services to our residents. Thats where you come in.
As an equal opportunities employer, Saha is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We invite and welcome applications to apply for Saha opportunities without concern of bias or discrimination.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role.Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company AS-Texte, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.