iOCO company opens jobs for BI Test Analyst positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Research, Analyst, & Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||BI Test Analyst|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Analyst, Information Technology, Research|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
We are looking for a BI Test Analyst to join our team. We are ideally looking for someone based in Cape Town who can work in a hybrid way, but someone based outside of Cape Town can also be considered.
- IT/ Testing/ BI Related qualification
- Must know SQL and SQL back-end well.
- Understanding of database management systems.
- Writing SQL scripts/ code and knowing how stored procedures, etc work from a DB perspective.
- Experience testing Data integration pipelines and building data quality dashboards.
- API tools (SoapUI or Postman).
- Other Test Analysis responsibilities as required.
- Someone from a development background will be beneficial (due to the technical background) – not a must.
- Hybrid working model
- Systems Analysis
- Complex Problem Solving
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company iOCO, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.