Michael Page company opens jobs for BI SQL Developer positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Banking, Financial Services, & Accounting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||BI SQL Developer|
|Region:||Gauteng, Sandton - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Accounting, Banking, Financial Services|
- BI SQL Developer role available at a financial service organization |BI SQL Developer role available at a financial service organization
About Our Client
Financial services organisation
Responsible for the back-end development of scripts to transform data for reporting. Maintaining queries, adding new data sources, automating of data manipulation, and investigating discrepancies.
Data governance to ensure back-end development across different systems delivers accurate data to business
The Successful Applicant
- 7 years of development experience
- 7 years in a data/development role
- 2 years experience in report building
- Advanced excel knowledge
- Good understanding of linking data and setting up connections to database
- 6 years experience with SQL
What’s on Offer
R400 – R600 CTC per month
Contact: Katlego Malebane
Quote job ref: JN-062023-6096969
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Michael Page, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.