IQbusiness South Africa company opens jobs for Back-End Developer positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Business Consulting and Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||IQbusiness South Africa|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Business Consulting and Services|
You are a Back-End Developer who loves to write logical code that is responsible for the optimal functionality, speed, and efficiency of an application!
About you and the key skills, we are looking for.
You are a back-end developer with .NET tech skills that will ensure the construction and maintenance of the application’s server-side code, guaranteeing its logic, functionality, and performance. You will actively engage in tasks such as working with databases, crafting APIs, implementing business logic, and managing data processing. Moreover, you will collaborate with Front-End Developers, Product Owners, and other team members to guarantee seamless integration between the front-end and back-end components of the application. You should be proficient with the Azure platform and .NET frameworks as well as have a strong understanding of software development principles and practices.
As a back-end developer who specializes in using Microsoft’s software framework, .NET, to build web applications with the C#, you will be responsible for:
- Creating technical architecture, performing software testing, and debugging code when creating and improving an application.
- Creating a database’s design schema and writing technical and functional documentation examining client requirements
- Choosing and promoting appropriate technical solutions
- Integration of User-facing elements
- Proactively stay up to date with innovative technologies, frameworks, and best practice
Who We Are
Our purpose is to grow people, grow business and grow Africa.
At IQbusiness, we are creative problem-solvers who never concede defeat. Beyond IT and technology, we apply innovative solutions to complex problems. We make sure that our clients grow, whether these challenges may be overcome by using research from IQbusiness and our partners, allocating teams to build and implement solutions, or deploying point expertise to address a skills shortage. Whatever the challenges, we support them in overcoming them.
What Is In It For You
At IQbusiness, we prioritize work-life balance and offer attractive salary packages with generous employee benefits. Our offices are conveniently located in both Johannesburg and Cape Town, ensuring ease even during challenging times like load shedding. We foster a workplace culture that values flexibility and supports your personal needs. Moreover, our diverse talent pool provides many opportunities for growth and development through meaningful interactions with your colleagues. Join us and experience the best of both worlds: a fulfilling career and a fulfilling life outside of work.
How do we recruit?
At IQbusiness, we take a refreshingly straightforward approach to recruitment. We passionately believe that feedback is the backbone of improvement, so we avoid dragging out the process unnecessarily.
Here is a sneak peek at the steps involved once you have sent us your resume:
- First, we will dive into your CV, delving into your background, interests, passions, and tech prowess. If you are a shining star that aligns with our needs, congratulations! You will swiftly move on to step two.
- This stage involves meeting one of our charismatic hiring managers who will assess your skills and, just as importantly, your compatibility with our vibrant culture.
- If you emerge victorious from this encounter, a thrilling challenge awaits you—an online assessment to prove your mettle. But wait, there is more! You will also mingle with more of our extraordinary team members.
- Once these delightful encounters conclude, we get down to business with employment checks—references, credit history, criminal records, and even the rarefied world of fraud. Once you have successfully navigated these hurdles, voila!
- We eagerly extend to you an offer of employment; formalities having been dealt with promptly.
So, if you are ready to embark on a whirlwind recruitment adventure, buckle up and send us that resume!
Note: As all IQbusiness roles require honesty in the handling of or access to cash, finances, financial systems, or confidential information; our recruitment process requires that the following background checks be completed: credit, criminal, ID, and qualification verification.
IQbusiness is committed to sustainable growth and transformation, we embrace diversity and employ previously disadvantaged individuals.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company IQbusiness South Africa, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.