Pepkor Speciality company opens jobs for Area Sales Manager positions in the North-West region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Retail, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Area Sales Manager|
|Region:||North-West, Rustenburg - North-West|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
An exciting and challenging opportunity has become available for an Area Sales Manager within the Tekkie Town Operations team, a division of Pepkor Speciality. This role will report directly to the Divisional Manager. Our ideal candidate should be based in Rustenburg and will be managing the operations of an area of approx. 13 stores.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the operations of more than 8 stores while taking accountability for reaching targets. You should also be able to remotely manage a team of Store Managers and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidate should fit in with our culture and live the Tekkie Town values. Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Pepkor Speciality, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.