Ability Executive Recruitment company opens jobs for Architectural Technologist positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Design, Art/Creative, & Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Leasing Non-residential Real Estate, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Ability Executive Recruitment|
|Region:||Centurion - Gauteng, Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Art/Creative, Design, Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Leasing Non-residential Real Estate|
To assist in the design, draughting and micro-management of property-related projects.
- Design, draughting and micro-management of projects.
- Council co-ordination.
- Site visits – Not limited to Gauteng
- As-Built drawing updates on Revit
- Design and presentation drawings
- Construction drawings on Revit
- Council coordination for submissions
Due diligence on prospective buildings
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to assigned projects and tasks
- Identifies training/development needs and proactively selects effective solutions to address development gaps.
- Ensures that a personal development plan is developed and implemented
RequirementsMin. B Tech Arch or BSc Arch degrees
Min of 2 years experience.
Candidate or registered professional.
Revit & Microsoft proficient
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Ability Executive Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.