Datafin Recruitment company opens jobs for Angular Developer positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Angular Developer IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Durban – KwaZulu Natal ~ Remote
A Global company with offices near most ports worldwide, is building a team in South Africa for special projects. They are looking for mature, passionate, self-disciplined developers with a “no nonsense” attitude and out-of-the-box problem-solving skills to hit the ground running. As an Angular Developer, you will work on key global freight system projects where the company uses Python on the backend, and you will be using Angular and Typescript on the frontend, and AWS. You will collaborate with a fully remote team of developers, manage your workload, and deliver results with minimal supervision.
- Work on key global freight system projects.
- Collaborate with a fully remote team of developers and manage your workload independently.
- Deliver results with minimal supervision.
- Work with my MYSQL, Kubernetes, and AWS.
- Modularize with microservices.
- Potentially travel to various locations.
- A BSc, Software Engineering or equivalent Degree would help but is not essential.
- At least 2 years of experience in Angular front-end development.
- Knowledge of AWS and microservices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills via MS Teams.
Apply for this Job
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Datafin Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.