Conekt Dynamix company opens jobs for Angular Developer positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Gauteng, Sandton - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
12 month contract role
- 1 day per week in the office based in Sandton
- Design, Develop and Maintain a suite of Angular/WebApi applications.
- Recommend patterns and technologies to wider team
- Liaise with project owners to help define business requirements.
- Participate in code reviews across all project teams
Technical Skills Required
- 7+ years’ experience developing scalable web applications.
- Knowledge of Angular 8+
- Angular 4+
- Experience with state management using Redux Patterns
- Experience coding in a modern web stack
- Knowledge of front end testing frameworks
- Experience with RESTful APIs (Swagger, Open API)
- CI / CD
- Bootstrap 4+
- Angular Material / Material Design (optional)
- Azure DevOps (optional)
- Must have 3+ years of experience with Angular
- 2+ years of experience with Springboot
- 5+ years of working knowledge with:
- REST Web Services, Data Binding
- React, Angular, Git, Jenkins and CI/CD server
- Experience using Agile methodologies for developing application
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Conekt Dynamix, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.