Absa Group company opens jobs for Analyst KYC CIBW Ops positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Finance and Sales skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Banking and Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Analyst KYC CIBW Ops|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Finance and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Join the exciting world of Absa CIB as an Analyst KYC. The purpose of the role is to be a specialist member of the KYC team responsible for the 1st and 2nd tier checking, validation, control and reporting of all requirement in the Regulatory Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions process and procedures for all client relationships in accordance with regulatory requirements, policy guidelines, business rules and legal framework.
- Advise and support the Relationship Executive / Operational Banker (RE / OB) in respect of rendering a consultative support to their portfolio of client relationships by explaining the reasons behind the importance of Know your Customer (KYC) and Anti- Money Laundering and Sanctions requirements and procedures thus ensuring that KYC and Account Opening documentation are correct right first time in terms of Regulatory, Business, Legal and Audit Requirements
- Perform the 2nd tier check and validation of customer files prepared by 1st tier (Relationship Executive (RE) and Operational Banker (OB) (also referred to as “front line”) in terms of KYC process and procedure to ensure a high standard of compliance in terms of regulatory requirements as well as 3rd tier audit results
- Check and validate files prepared by front line on a trigger event
- Pro-actively perform file reviews in own portfolio to ensure that frontline is aware of any outstanding regulatory documentation / adherence to new business rules before annual review of customer facilities. This will ensure robust management of any regulatory and compliance risk factors
- Remain up to date with all regulatory and compliance related information and Credit Policy issues
- Maintain and continuously look for opportunities to further develop skills and knowledge base
- Attend Portfolio Team meetings on an ad-hoc basis and contribute fully, including suggestions for ways of improving customer service with special reference to regulatory compliance issues
- Support members of the Relationship Team (Relationship Executive and Operational Banker) with respect to regulatory compliance requirements / rules to deliver outstanding performance
Education And Experience Required
- NQF Level 6: BCom Degree in Commerce or Legal
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a Corporate and Business Bank Environment
Higher Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Absa Bank Limited is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. In compliance with the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards achievement of equitable demographic representation of our workforce profile and add to the diversity of the Bank.
Absa Bank Limited reserves the right not to make an appointment to the post as advertised
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Absa Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.