Empact Group company opens jobs for Administrator positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Facilities Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Durban - KwaZulu-Natal, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
Reporting to: Site Manager
Business Area: Hammardale
Main Purpose Of The Job
The incumbent will be responsible for administrative and clerical tasks, such as handling telephonic and e-mail enquiries, greeting clients and updating records to effectively manage administration within a specified area as well as provide support to the Site Manager.
Desirable Education And Experience
Knowledge Skills And Competencies Required
- Proficiency in English
- Competency in MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong administrative skills with the ability to work in a pressurized environment, prioritizing and meeting competitive demands in a professional manner
- Deadline orientated
- Ability to deal with sensitive information in a confidential and professional manner (essential)
- Demonstrate a professional work ethic, integrity and loyalty
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team player – prepared to help
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good numeric skills
- Must be able to multitask
- Ability to interact effectively across all levels
Key Areas Of Responsibility
- Comply with all health and safety legislation, policies and procedures
- Comply with the Code of Ethics and Supercare Code of Business Conduct
- Taking minutes at Operations Meetings
- Typing-Letters, reports, minutes and meeting notes
- Order uniforms
- Update the dashboard
- Processing monthly stock sheets
- Preparation of reports
- Provide general admin support to Unit Manager.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Empact Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.