RetailNext company opens jobs for Accounts Receivable Accountant positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology & Information and Internet, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Accounts Receivable Accountant|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
RetailNext provides e-commerce style analytics to physical retailers enabling them to best understand shoppers behavior within their stores. Using our proprietary IoT sensor, Aurora, we collect billions of data points everyday from shoppers in over 100+ countries around the world. Ultimately, the data we provide to retailers helps them to make the decisions that will improve your shopping experience.
About the Role:
An Accounts Receivable Accountant is responsible for the overall financial management of RetailNext’s customer accounts from Invoicing to collections. This position will be the primary financial contact with their assigned customers regarding all Accounts Receivable matters and transactions.
What you will do:
- Assume financial responsibility for customers contractual obligation to RetailNext
- Ensure the timely and accurate invoicing of all customer goods and services received
- Provide timely follow up to ensure customer payments are received in a timely fashion
- Perform account reconciliations where necessary to resolve customer disputes
- Interface with the Sales and Operations teams on all customer related issues
- Interface with the San Jose AR Team as necessary
- Prepare and provide customer statements as necessary
- Prepare credit memos for approval and post as necessary
- Prepare recommendations for bad debt write-offs to San Jose AR Team
- Provide support to cash application process as necessary
- Update and maintain all customer records and information related to AR Management
- Ensure the assigned customers AR Ageing is maintained to acceptable levels
- Provide management reports as requested
- Attend customer meetings as requested
- Assist with Information Technology enhancements as necessary
- Attend Global AR Meetings as necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft products (Excel/Word)
- Proficient in SalesForce and NetSuite Software
- Understanding how invoicing works and assisting in properly resolving invoicing issues
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers to address invoicing inquiries
- Ability to work and address customer inquiries in timely manner
- Able to ensure customer information is consistently up to date and make edits when needed
- Ability to work closely with the Sales team through potential customer issues such as past due invoices, missing information for SOs, etc.
What’s it like to work here?
- Working Environment: We are a “Remote-First” Hybrid company, meaning we are set up to operate effectively for fully-remote employees but have some distributed offices to allow our employees to gather. Also we have opportunities to travel and meet other employees from other countries.
- We also allow our employees to work up to 90 days in any location of their choice each year
- We all share the following values:
- Autonomy: we give you the full flexibility and freedom to do what you do best. Flexible working schedule. We’re outcome-oriented.
- Improvement Mindset: we are all constantly working to improve and give anyone an opportunity to contribute to that
- Ownership and collaboration: we allow for and expect ownership, as well as work together to achieve our goals
- 100% customer focus: we are always laser focused on what is best for our customers
What do you get?
- “Best Self Allowance”- All employees are given an annual allowance which they can put towards anything they feel will contribute towards them being the best version of themselves.
- Once a month the entire company closes so we can enjoy a “Recharge Day”
- Focus on your career: The ability to own your career, grow, and we will invest in your career every year!
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company RetailNext, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.