Career Minded company opens jobs for Accountant Bookkeeper positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Information Technology & Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Gauteng, Sandton - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Information Technology & Services|
My client is based in Sandton and is currently recruiting for an Accountant or Senior Bookkeeper that can report to their Financial Manager. You will be responsible/overlooking different aspects including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Book, Fixed Assets, Payroll, Trial Balance and Month End.
Qualification and Requirements
- Grade 12
- BCom Accounting degree/diploma
- At least 3 years’ experience as an accountant / senior bookkeeper
- Ensure proper documentations are received from new vendors to be loaded
- Develop all AP department staff members and provide supervision
- Understand the impact of AP with regards to the Cash Flow – Should be able to collate information needed to complete the whole process
- Should know how to capture supplier invoices and know what a valid tax invoice entail
- Understand how to generate a manual invoice and automated invoice on the accounting system
- Should be able to recharge or bill inter-companies/subsidiaries when necessary – Need to understand the concept
- Capturing of all transactions off the bank statement daily
- Allocation of all Supplier payments and Debtors receipts
- Preparation of all Bank Reconciliation daily
- Must be familiar with IAS 16 and know how to always apply it
- Create asset numbers and tag every fixed asset
- Calculate Depreciation of All Assets and check for reasonability and completeness
- Understanding of the accounting impact of Payroll clearing account, accruals and provisions
- Understanding of the difference between deductions and contribution
- Understanding of the independent payroll system (VIP) that is used to reconcile with the GL
Trial Balance and Month End
- Must be able to understand and implement the full finance function up until the TB
- Must be able to inspect expenses and ensure that they are valid, and the cost is accurately recorded
- Should be able to pull and read every report from the accounting system
- Should be able to review and understand the Income Statement / Balance Sheet
- Monthly balance Sheet Reconciliation is a requirement
- Understanding of SARS VAT regulations and should be able to prepare a VAT recon
Send suitable CVs to [Email Address Removed]
Salary between CTC R30 00 and R40 00pm
- cash book
- fixed assets
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Career Minded, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.